Re: [Condor-users] Condor 7.0.2 in combination with Windows XP and Vista

Douglas Clayton wrote:

Thomas,

The reference to "C:\Program' 'Files\Inpho\ApplicationsMaster' '5.1\bin" makes me wonder if the path is getting split at spaces, which might explain the ERROR_BAD_EXE_FORMAT that Matt Hope pointed out. As to why this happens only in 7.0, and not with Vista alone, I don't know. (It's also possible that ' ' is just an odd way to escape the space for logging purposes.)

Indeed. The ' ' bits in the path are just its odd way of escaping spaces. I don't spot any problem with spacing from what appears in the log message.

--Dan