Re: [Condor-users] "Bad CONDOR_JOB_STATUS_CONSTRAINED Result" [Sec=Unclassified]

On Jun 25, 2008, at 6:14 PM, Troy Robertson wrote:

Condor_C Jobs are being submitted, executed and are showing as status Complete on the remote linux central manager but are not being returned to the windows submit machines.
The GridManager keeps returning the following error:

6/26 08:56:10 [1556] ERROR "Bad CONDOR_JOB_STATUS_CONSTRAINED Result" at line 3808 in file ..\src\condor_gridmanager\gahp-client.C

I also keep ending up with a core.C_GAHP.WIN32 core dump from the GAHP server.
Please, does anyone have any ideas?
I upgraded our Condor config to Condor-C to address problems for users submitting from laptops and now they are unable to receive their results.

Can you add the following line to the Condor config file on the submitting machine:
GRIDMANAGER_DEBUG = D_FULLDEBUG

Then let the error occur again and send me the last 20 lines or so of the gridmanager log.

Thanks and regards,
Jaime Frey
UW-Madison Condor Team