From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dan Bradley
Sent: 12 March 2008 15:54
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Condor privileges / credentials for executemachines.

You do not need to authenticate individual users in order for this
operation to succeed if you are using host-based authorization (which is
the default).

Is 192.168.100.78 covered by your HOSTALLOW_DAEMON configuration
setting? If you are not setting HOSTALLOW_DAEMON, then this defaults to
HOSTALLOW_WRITE.

--Dan