Re: [Condor-users] Condor privileges / credentials for executemachines.

Taylor, Andrew wrote:
Thanks Dan

I thought it was a problem with HOSTALLOW_READ and WRITE.  For some
reason my it wasn't picking up the domain settings.  I shall have a
play.

It could be that an IP address or two was never entered into your
reverse DNS server.

If you have something like

  HOSTALLOW_WRITE = *.foo.edu

try to explicitly list some IP address ranges like:

  HOSTALLOW_WRITE = *.foo.edu, 192.168.100.*

Is your central manager on the same network? 192.168.x sounds like a NAT or private network...

regards,
Todd