Re: [Condor-users] running namd in Condor-G

I still could not solve the following problem. However, I have founded exactly what the problem is. Condor does not run the job with the argument that I specify. In order to get the same error that condor produces I tried the following command line(intentionally):
mpirun -np $np -machinefile $PBS_NODEFILE namd2  #min1.conf (I am not providing the configuration file in order to get the error).
I am getting:
FATAL ERROR: No simulation config file specified on command line.
It is the same error that I am getting with condor. That means condor is submitting the job without giving configuration file as a command line argument. However, I have already mentioned the configuration file in the submit file as arguments=... (you can see the configuration file in the forwarded email).

Does anybody has any idea about that?

Thanks,
Emir