Re: [Condor-users] Owner status?

> The strange thing is that condor_status shows these boxes as
> being in the Owner state.  I had thought that the Owner state
> was for boxes that were being used by the owner of the
> machine, thus making it unavailable to condor, but perhaps
> any Start requirement that isn't satisfied by default leads
> to that state?

The Owner state is the state for slots that have a START expression that
evaluates to FALSE. When you do a condor_status TARGET.IsTestJob is
undefined so:

	Start = TARGET.IsTestJob =?= TRUE

Becomes:

	Start = UNDEFINED =?= TRUE

Becomes:

	Start = FALSE

So the machine is in the Owner state.

- Ian

Confidentiality Notice.  This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this message, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error,
please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.