Re: [Condor-users] $(Process) not starting at 0

2008/11/13 Anders Nilsson <anders.nilsson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi Matthew!
>
> Great, that seems to solve my problem. Are there any plans on
> releasing a stable version where this works (since 7.1.1 I guess)?
> Seems wrong to require our customers to use a development version of
> Condor!
I'd second that. Seeing this in the stable release would help me too -
a few days after the original thread a user asked me about this very
issue, so at the moment I have users running live jobs on the test
cluster because I really don't like the idea of running the
development release on the main clusters...

Thanks,
Alan