Re: [Condor-users] $(Process) not starting at 0

Anders,
I believe 7.1 is in code freeze to become 7.2 as we speak...

Best,
Jason

--
Jason A. Stowe

Cycle Computing, LLC
Leader in Condor Grid Solutions
Enterprise Condor Support and Management Tools

http://www.cyclecomputing.com
http://www.cyclecloud.com