Re: [Condor-users] The system cannot find the drive specified.

Alas, Alex [FEDI] wrote:

Hello to all again,

I am trying to run this job which description filed are added below but it fails with an exit code 1 every time. The error output file is coming back with the following message:

 > The system cannot find the drive specified.

 > The system cannot find the drive specified.

I don’t know if I need to include anything else. I tried running the job mapping the drive and with the full path but the error is the same.

Are you running the job as the submitting user (by setting up the credd)?

Take a look at section "6.2.7 Network files and Condor" in the Windows section of the Condor Manual, at URL:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.0/6_2Microsoft_Windows.html#SECTION00727000000000000000

There it documents options/procedures regarding how to have Condor access network shares on Windows......

hope this helps,
Todd