From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Todd Tannenbaum
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 2:06 PM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] The system cannot find the drive specified.

Alas, Alex [FEDI] wrote:

> Hello to all again,
>
> I am trying to run this job which description filed are added below
but
> it fails with an exit code 1 every time. The error output file is
coming
> back with the following message:
>
>  > The system cannot find the drive specified.
>
>  > The system cannot find the drive specified.
>
> I don't know if I need to include anything else. I tried running the
job
> mapping the drive and with the full path but the error is the same.

Are you running the job as the submitting user (by setting up the
credd)?

Take a look at section "6.2.7 Network files and Condor" in the Windows
section of the Condor Manual, at URL:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.0/6_2Microsoft_Windows.html#SECT
ION00727000000000000000

There it documents options/procedures regarding how to have Condor
access network shares on Windows......

hope this helps,
Todd