[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Condor-users] condor-g matchmaking "cannot expand $gatekeeper_url"
- Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 12:44:15 +0800
- From: "Maryam Khademi" <m.khademi@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Condor-users] condor-g matchmaking "cannot expand $gatekeeper_url"
I am trying to use matchmaking with Condor-g. I generate the required class-ads for my grid sites and update condor through putting the condor_advertise cmd on cron. After submitting the job, it complains about not being able to expand $gatekeeper_url. To me, the reasons could be:
condor version: 6.8.0
- condor collector is not receiving the ads
- that is a parsing error, which condor cannot read the ad
sample grid-site ad:
MyType = "Machine"
TargetType = "Job"
Name = "PDCBL"
gatekeeper_url = "pdcbl.ntu.edu.sg/jobmanager-condor"
Rank = 0.000000
CurrentRank = 0.000000
WantAdRevaluate = True
UpdateSequenceNumber = 2008112512381
CurMatches = 0
I tried it with :
grid_resource = gt2 $$(gatekeeper_url)
but still get the same error!