Re: [Condor-users] condor-g matchmaking "cannot expand $gatekeeper_url"

Maryam

If you are doing GridResource in condor-G matchmaking then
the variable should have the gt2 in it. For instance your
classad would say

GridResource=="gt2 d0cabosg2.fnal.gov:2119/jobmanager-pbs"
and you would match on $$(GridResource)

You can tell if your classads are being seen by the collector
by doing condor_status and seeing if they are there.

Steve Timm