Re: [Condor-users] Basic installation

OK, if you want the ubuntu machine to be the central manager, which is what I understand, then you'll definitely need to all COLLECTOR to the DAEMON_LIST. Make sure any daemons you want to run are listed in DAEMON_LIST.

Rob

Alleon, Guillaume wrote:
Well, my architecture so far is very simple. My first step is to have:
 - a machine (Ubuntu Sever) being a central manager and submit machine,
 - execute machines being Windows XP machines

Using this install command:
./condor_install --prefix=/opt/condor-7.0.5/ --local-dir=/home/condor
--type=manager,submit
I was expecting the first machine to be configured.

I ended up having the conf file I attached to my previous email which I
understand might not be correct.

Is that the case ?

Cheers

--------