Re: [Condor-users] How to make condor suspend jobs partially

Hi,

it is essancial to keep the same ticket as the only way to generate a
new one is to have the user enter their password...

In addition to detaching the process we deleted all environment
variable for condor and now it work... I don'u understand why
detaching the process alone don't work, but now it work. So yes it is
possible to detach a process and remove it from the group.

thanks for your time

Frederic Bastien