Re: [Condor-users] Condor-g and GT42 in Condor v7.1.3

On Oct 24, 2008, at 12:45 PM, Martin Feller wrote:

I'm currently testing ws-gram v4.2 support in condor-g from 7.1.3.

It seems that job state change notification messages are not processed on the client-side, because, according to the output of condor_q, jobs change their state only when the client
polls for state (GRIDMANAGER_JOB_PROBE_INTERVAL==300).

I'm seeing the same problem in my own testing.

The GAHP server's NotifyCallback.deliver() is not being called for the messages. I don't know anything more than that so far. I'm continuing to investigate.

Thanks and regards,
Jaime Frey
UW-Madison Condor Team