Re: [Condor-users] Basic installation

Hi

So my installation problem seems to be solved.
I nevertheless still have a problem to start condor.
I got the following message:

condor@ved1-sin:~$ condor_on
Can't find address for local master
Perhaps you need to query another pool.

Here is my architecture:
A Ubuntu server (ved1-sin) which should contain everything !
A windows machine acting as worker only.

On the server:
  - condor is installed in /opt/condor-7.0.5
  - I have created a condor user
  - I have a file /opt/condor-7.0.5/etc/condor_config (attached)
  - I also have a /home/condor/condor_config.local (attached)

Thanks for your help

Guillaume

--------
Guillaume Alleon