Re: [Condor-users] Basic installation

Guillaume:

A cursorily glance at your configuration file suggests that the CONDOR_HOST
attribute is not set.  Is this set in the environment?  Or was it removed
for some other purpose and set elsewhere?  If it is not set anywhere then
this may be your problem, a definition CONDOR_HOST is required for Condor to
function correctly, and would account for the error message you are seeing.

Regards,
-B