[Condor-users] Sending jobs from remote host using DRMAA

Hi!

I'm trying to simplify our submit to queue system in our application by going from manual submission to using DRMAA. However, now we are submitting all jobs from a common submit host (everyone uses ssh to log on to the common submit host and runs qsub...). Is it possible to do this using DRMAA or do we have to install SGE on each and every computer that should have this DRMAA functionality?

- Atle