From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of burnett@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 7:45 PM
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] Condor commands execution using system()
function in C++

Hi Madhu:

You should have the correct privileges to run condor_status, unless you
have explicitly changed the c:\condor\bin directory's permissions
(Everyone on the machine should at the very least have read and execute
permissions for the directory).

> System("c:\\condor\\bin\\condor_status");

Maybe a .exe extension is necessary when using your compiled program from
within Condor (unless that was just a typo).

Regards,
-B