Re: [Condor-users] Condor commands execution using system() function in C++

Hi Madhu:

I just compiled and ran:

#include <stdio.h>
void main () {
  system ( "c:\\condor\\bin\\condor_status.exe" );
}

And I've had no difficulties with it.  Maybe if I could see your code,
it might make a difference.

Regards,
-B

function