[Condor-users] Forbid SlotID use in submit files?

After a couple of pool reconfigurations, we now have a reasonable mapping
of (memory and CPU) requirements to slots.
Unfortunately, from ancient times there are still Requirement lines around
which contain explicit SlotID specifications (which yield bad results with
the new setup).

I'd like to stop users from running jobs containing SlotID Requirements on
most pool nodes.
Would a START expression of the form
	START = (TARGET.SlotID =?= UNDEFINED)
do the trick? (Did I get the idea of TARGET wrong?)

Thanks,
 Steffen