Re: [Condor-users] Dedicated scheduling broken after auth changes

On 04/21/2009 10:14 AM, Steve Huston wrote:
>    Can't get my match ad from mgr
> One of these corresponds to each time I see this in the negotiator's log:
>    condor_write(): Socket closed when trying to write 13 bytes to
> <ip:47659>, fd is 11

Debugging turned up high doesn't yield much more unfortunately:

4/21 15:16:30 Sent request
4/21 15:16:30 In case PERMISSION_AND_AD
4/21 15:16:30 Failed to parse ClassAd expression: 'Machine'
4/21 15:16:30 Can't get my match ad from mgr

Some times it's "Failed to read ClassAd size" instead, leading me to
believe it's something in AttrList::initFromStream(Stream& s) defined in
src/classad.old/attrlist.cpp

Dumping packets between the hosts didn't yield much useful (I didn't
expect it to), and I don't see a way to tell either the negotiator or
the scheduler to write out the entire classad which is either sent or
received in this case, so I can't even look at it to compare with other
hosts and see if there's an obvious issue.

--
Steve Huston - W2SRH - Unix Sysadmin, Dept. of Astrophysical Sciences
  Princeton University  |    ICBM Address: 40.346525   -74.651285