[Condor-users] Having Condor start in the unclaimed state

Hi,

I run condor in a Windows computer lab that by politcal policy is rebooted every night to install Windows updates. My question is about Condor Owner mode. Is there any way to get Condor to start in the unclaimed state while still keeping the same semantics as the default UWCS_* policy otherwise? Or..... Is there a way to change the node's state and force the unclaimed state once? This way, I could start Condor and then force the state if the reboot was due to the nightly scheduled task.

Thanks
-Dave