Re: [Condor-users] Condor for a renderfarm

There's many folks who've used Condor for rendering, it's very well suited for it.

I'm sure somebody from Cycle Computing may chime in, they have a lot of experience in this..

We (Purdue) have the TeraDRE available to TeraGrid users:   http://teradre.rcac.purdue.edu/
Indiana University has RenderPortal that is used by their students:    http://www.avl.iu.edu/?RenderPortal

-Preston