Re: [Condor-users] greedy users

Couple of things I noticed.

When you have:
  GROUP_NAMES = group_physics, group_chemistry
  GROUP_QUOTA_group_physics = 20
  GROUP_QUOTA_group_chemistry = 10

Lets say a person, bob has submitted 30 jobs:
+Accountinggroup="group_physics.bob"

20 jobs will be running the 10 will be in the queue.
If I increase the quota to 25, and run "condor_restart -subsystem
negotiator " 5 more jobs go in which sums to 25 jobs running.
If I downgrade the quota back to 20, "condor_restart -subsystem
negotiator ", when the next job finishes it should NOT sent any more
jobs into the pool, but it does. So basically downgrading does not
work.

Another point:
If i have 30 people in my physics department, it seems I can't set an
individual's quota. For example, "Dale", "Bob", and "Sue" are in the
physics group. I would like to give Dale max of 10 slots, Sue 20
slots, Bob 25 slots.

Any thoughts?