Re: [Condor-users] changing the default email

And directly below that is notify_user, which specifies who actually gets the notification.

If you want to use notify_user in conjunction with SUBMIT_EXPRS as David was suggesting...

Notification = Error
NotifyUser = jobsink@xxxxxxx
SUBMIT_EXPERS = NotifyUser, Notification

The result is your jobsink mail bucket gets all emails about job errors.

Best,

matt