Re: [Condor-users] changing the default email

Mag,
If you look in the manual under the chapter 2.5 "Submitting a Job":
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.2/2_5Submitting_Job.html
and do a find on "Notification" you'll see it early on in that page.

If you are looking for admin messages about daemons, try the chapter
3.3 "Configuration" and search for "mail" or "email" and CONDOR_ADMIN
will show up as the first match:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.2/3_3Configuration.html

Good luck,
Jason

--
Jason A. Stowe

Cycle Computing, LLC
Leader in Condor Grid Solutions
Enterprise Condor Support and Management Tools

http://www.cyclecomputing.com
http://www.cyclecloud.com