Re: [Condor-users] changing the default email

I know how to notify a user and when to notify the user, thats easy.
But what about the default formatting of the message?  I would also
like to remove the wisc.edu since we ARE your big10 rivals :-).  This
is for the actual message from condor.

I want the message to include the user_prio and the hostname (not the
ip) which the job ran on.