Re: [Condor-users] Run jobs only between a range of time.

There was a presentation during one of the past condor weeks,
either 2006 or 2007, that showed how to do this.  Basically
they do it with a START expression that is time dependent.
It was either from Micron or Altera where they were doing this.
The goal was to make a bunch of high-powered workstations available
for opportunistic use during the nighttime in three different time zones.

Steve Timm