Re: [Condor-users] mp1script not found - need info.

Thanks Jakob. I appreciate your help.

regrds,
Ahmed

From: condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [condor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of J.S. van Bethlehem [j.s.van.bethlehem@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 24 August 2009 18:33
To: Condor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [Condor-users] mp1script not found - need info.

I'm not familiar with Condor on Win* at all, but I do know that the
mp1script is a linux-shell script. So I wouldn't be surprised if it
doesn't come with Condor for Win*, since Win* doesn't know how to deal
with it. But maybe you can convert in into some batch Win script? I
attached the script, so you can have a look at it (version 7.0.4 though,
maybe outdated)

Jakob