Re: [Condor-users] New comer wants some help regarding installation of Condor project in Linux

Hello Abbas!

Abbas Raza <abbas.raza@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am new here. I want to install and run the Condor project. I am using
> Linux. If any body help me in doing it or guide me the simplest way to do it
> and tell me how much Systems minimum I need to run this project.

Nice start is to read LinuxJournal article on Getting Started with Condor:
http://www.linuxjournal.com/node/9058

The system requirements are pretty standard, you should be able to
run Condor on any personal computer running Linux, e.g. even 6 years old.
Then it depends what your expectations will be regarding the speed
but AFAIK condor is not particularly about speed, rather usage of resources.

  Best regards
   Jan Sarenik

--
Red Hat Czech, MRG Quality Assurance Associate
""" Looking to carve out IT costs?