[Condor-users] Gang Ma is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting 02/13/2009 and will not return until 02/23/2009.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email and any attachments thereto are intended solely for use by the recipients named above and may contain confidential information. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail or if you otherwise received this email in error, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is strictly prohibited. Please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and permanently delete this message and any attachments from your system. You should not retain this e-mail, nor should you disclose all or any part of the contents to any other person. Thank you for your cooperation.