Re: [Condor-users] Running Condor 7.2.0 on CentOS 5

Generally when Condor says that a condor version will
run on a particular version.update of Red Hat Linux, then it will
run on that same version/update of Centos or of Scientific Linux,
which both try very hard to maintain binary compatibility
with Red Hat.  However, Condor is very careful not to make
statements that they actually support a platform unless they
actually have that platform in house and are doing nightly builds
and tests on it.

Fermilab is running condor 7.2.0 on one of our big Scientific Linux
clusters right now.  The collectors and schedd's are at 5.2,
the startd's are at various update levels of 4.x.  There have
been no significant problems.

Steve Timm