[Condor-users] Problem with Condor 7.2.1 msi install on windows

Users:

I'm trying to install condor 7.2.1 on a test machine and when it completes the install it attempts to start the condor service and says I do not have enough privileges to start the service.  This appears to be a new problem with the 7.2.1 installer never had a problem with 7.2.0.  To get around the problem I'm not starting the service at the end of the install and rebooting the computer.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Sam Beckler

CCIT Consultant