Re: [Condor-users] Problem with Condor 7.2.1 msi install on windows

Sam Beckler wrote:

I'm trying to install condor 7.2.1 on a test machine and when it
completes the install it attempts to start the condor service and says I
do not have enough privileges to start the service.  This appears to be
a new problem with the 7.2.1 installer never had a problem with 7.2.0.

I'm having the same problem, but as I'm using a custom installer I haven't got round to investigating any further.

On my test laptop (32bit XP SP3) there were no problems, 7.2.1 installed, the services started properly and everything seems to be working. On our productions systems (also 32bit XP SP3) it fails when trying to start the services.

--
Liam Gretton                                    L.Gretton@xxxxxxxxxxx
IT Services                                   http://www.lboro.ac.uk/