Re: [Condor-users] python soap issue

Actually, I tried even to create a new transaction. I wrote a simple object
that goes through the whole cycle. I can instantiate it and submit a job.
If I try to create another instance (same script), it crashes. I've been
tracing it and I think it's not about the condor soap, but actually the
python implementation of the client (ZSI), as the XML that comes back
from the server is almost the same, just changing ids and times.

I need to programatically control the jobs sent to condor. Any suggestions
besides SOAP (I'm using python)?

Cheers,

</Martelli>

Ben Burnett wrote:
Do you go through the same cycle you describe bellow when adding
the new job?  If not, you'll need to do so, because you need a
new cluster before a new job can be added.  This is a limitation
of the current implementation.  Try doing it this way and see if
you still run into problems.

Regards,
-B