[Condor-users] jobs don't run and keep idle

Hi everybody,

1) I'm trying to run a simple BATCH (.bat ) file through condor. The file doesn't need any file else as is it a simple DOS command line (echo).

2) Althought several computers matches with my requirements, they refuse to run my job for "unkmown reasons".

3) Once consulted diferent logs I've found the following errors.

a) found in SChedLog : 1/20

15:22:35 (pid:4464) Sent ad to 1 collectors for _c_gr_botanica@master
1/20 15:22:35 (pid:4464) Can't find address for startd master

Does anyone knows what kind of error we are talking about and any idea about solving it out?

Thanks!

Alex F. Balcells

Comparte tus fotos con tus amigos. Más fácil con Windows Live