[Condor-users] Delete old entries from quill?

Hi,

when we migrated from 7.2.2 to 7.2.4 last week, we had quill already
running before the change. As we changed hostnames of our submit
machines along the way we now have these old entries in the database.
Some of old (mostly) help jobs from June or even May which are not
present anymore (neither on any compute machine nor submit hosts).

Now there's the big question, how to get rid off the old invalid
entries? Is there some condor auto vacuum feature which we can employ here?

Thanks for any hint

Carsten