[Condor-users] how can I set up the whole virtual condor system within VMware?

Hi,
      Here is the fresh condor user. I want to set up a whole condor system in the VMware environment, which includes 3 virtual machines: central manager virtual machine, executor virtual machine and submit virtual machine? but there are many strange problems which I can not understand.  so my first step quesion are:
     (1) do I need specific settings when creat the viutal machines?
     (2) shall we use VM Universe when installing  Condor software in each virtual machine?
    Thanks for helping!

Tao
A.D.C GmbH,Lindau,Germany
Tao.3.Chen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx