[Condor-users] A question about two submit points

Hi All,

I did a test to submit jobs from two machines and expect they will be scheduled to execute at a roughly similar speed each. But Condor always pick up jobs from one queue to run in most time and pick up only few jobs from another queue. I tried to increase the priority of the jobs in the second queue, but there is no difference.

Is this problem related to the settings of my condor pool? or any idea about this asymmetry of two submit points in terms of scheduling ?

Many thanks.
Jun

Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Store, access, and share your photos. See how.