[Condor-users] How to setup Condor's job Monitor aka log viewer.

Hello to all,

I want to give my condor users a monitoring tool when they run their jobs. I was reading about Condor’s job Monitor (in the online manual’s section 2.14: http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.2/2_14Job_Monitor.html) . The instructions said you have to placed the zipped files into the same location where the machines’ classad are located. I am using a Windows pool so I thought my classads are located in the log directory within the main condor’s directory. Am I right? If not please correct me and even if you have configured this java application successfully please share your experience or point me to any documentation where I can support my task.

Thanks in advance for your help and advice

Respectfully,

Alex Alas

Systems Administrator
Fugro EarthData Inc