Re: [Condor-users] condor installation

On Mon, Jun 08, 2009 at 05:03:54PM -0500, Madison wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After install condor, I run the command condor_master, I get the following
> message.
> ERROR "No 'MASTER_LOG' parameter specified." at line 156 in file
> dprintf_config.c

it sounds like you need to set the condor_config environment variable to tell
condor where to find the configuration.  the condor_config file should have
been unpacked as part of the installation, and you may also need to edit it
to customize some things.

since you are in madison, i would highly suggest sending email to condor-admin
and asking for help.  one of us from the condor team can probably walk to your
office and get you started.  or just reply to me off list.  thanks!

cheers,
-zach