[Condor-users] un-setting APPEND_REQUIREMENTS for scheduler universe

We've got some people who are trying to run DAGman jobs and need to use
the scheduler universe.  Right now we're setting the following globally:

APPEND_REQUIREMENTS    = ( \
        MY.RESOURCE_GROUP == TARGET.JOB_GROUP \
)

This breaks the scheduler universe jobs because TARGET.whatever isn't
set in that universe.  This means all DAGman jobs just sit around doing
nothing.

I see a APPEND_REQ_VANILLA or APPEND_REQ_STANDARD option that will
override APPEND_REQUIREMENTS for those two universes but I don't see a
similar way to undo or by-pass the APPEND_REQUIREMENTS entry for the
scheduler universe.

Can anyone suggest a better method of fixing this than to set
APPEND_REQUIREMENTS for every universe (ever created) except the
scheduler universe?  I'd like something that I don't have to fix for
every new universe that ever comes along.

thanks,
nomad