Re: [Condor-users] un-setting APPEND_REQUIREMENTS for scheduler universe

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the suggestion.  We would up going with something a bit
different, checking to see if TARGET.JOB_GROUP is defined:

APPEND_REQUIREMENTS    = ( \
        ( MY.RESOURCE_GROUP =?= TARGET.JOB_GROUP ) || \
        ( TARGET.JOB_GROUP =?= UNDEFINED ) \
)

nomad