Re: [Condor-users] CONSOLE_DEVICES in Condor for Windows

Hi:

> Can someone please inform me whether the CONSOLE_DEVICES option is
> active/functional in Condor for Windows?

No, currently CONSOLE_DEVICES is not functional under Windows.

> only monitor keyboard activity.

The console being idle on Windows always means that both the keyboard
and mouse are idle.  To monitor only keyboard activity requires some
additional work.  In the past I have given out a simple Hawkeye module
that monitors only the inactivity of the keyboard.

I'd be happy to pass this along if you are interested.

Regards,
-B