Re: [Condor-users] SYSTEM_PERIODIC_HOLD

In Condor, SIGHUP tells a daemon to reread the configuration files. This shouldn't cause the daemon to restart unless there is an error in the configuration file.

--Dan

Mag Gam wrote:
if I do a -HUP to the shadow's won't that restart other things?

I am always worried about restarting stuff on condor. Is there a table
in the manual that shows what is safe to restart and what isn't?