[Condor-users] Help :Stupid newbie question

Just installed Condor, but got this warning

Unable to determine full hostname for host 'saurabh-laptop'. Condor may not work properly
Please set the environment variable $HOSTNAME to the full name of this machine (e.g., mymachine.mydomain.com)
This is my stand-alone laptop, which ll act as master,submit and execute,
Can someone tell me what should i set the $HOSTNAME to. I use the home n/w which has the router address as 192.168.0.1

Once this is done, i would also like others to submit jobs to my laptop.
Thank you in advance.

--
Saurabh Mantri
Graduate Intern