[Condor-users] MAX_PROCD_LOG not working?

I just found a huge ProcdLog file on my machine. And I'm wondering why Condor didn't roll it over.

D:\arc\condor\log>ls -lah ProcdLog
-rwxrwxrwa   1 Administrators  SYSTEM           562.09MB Nov 17 08:46 ProcdLog

And for this machine:

D:\arc\condor\log>condor_config_val -v MAX_PROCD_LOG
MAX_PROCD_LOG: 1000000
  Defined in '\\sj-arcdev\condor\configs/condor_config.basic', line 1218.

D:\arc\condor\log>condor_version
$CondorVersion: 7.2.2 Mar 20 2009 BuildID: none PRE-RELEASE-UWCS $
$CondorPlatform: INTEL-WINNT50 $

Was this a bug fixed in a later release? I don't see mention of it in the release notes for 7.2.x.

- Ian

Confidentiality Notice.
This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution,  or copying  of this message, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.