Re: [Condor-users] MAX_PROCD_LOG not working?

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 10:02:29AM -0800, Ian Chesal wrote:
> I just found a huge ProcdLog file on my machine. And I'm wondering why Condor didn't roll it over.

initially, the procd was created as a very minimal daemon, and as such it is
lacking many features that normal daemoncore daemons have.  log rotation is one
of these.  as such, MAX_PROCD_LOG doesn't actually do anything.

the procd_log was only meant to be enabled when you are having specific
problems.  it should be disabled in the default condor_config.

cheers,
-zach