Re: [Condor-users] MAX_PROCD_LOG not working?

> Thanks Zach. Looks like I've got some disk cleanup to do in
> my farms. Urg. I had this on by default for all sites.

Thank you condor_preen!

PROCD_LOG=
INVALID_LOG_FILES       = core, ProcdLog

And a reconfig and the heavy lifting is done. Phew. That was looking daunting there for a minute. Lots of machines!

- Ian

Confidentiality Notice.
This message may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution,  or copying  of this message, or any attachments, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.